Tuesday 1 May 2012

Autumn...

Autumn is possibly my favourite season, why? because I love the colours in the sky at night, the sunsets are gorgeous, the colours in the trees are beautiful and it always amazes me Autumn.  Eveything appears crisp and sharp just before it dies away for the winter months to hibernate till spring. Not to mention we generally have gorgeous sunny days during Autumn which are perfect for walks outside before hibernation hits too.


Hibernation is knocking at our door already, the fire has officially been lit for the first time for winter 2012...and I'm loving the warmth it provides already.  I love having a fire it is the best thing since sliced bread during those long winter days, and now I'm a stay at home Mum (which is awesome) I'm going to enjoying the fire so much more.  It will be burning 24/7 and yes I'm glad those night feeds are well and trully over...yay! for having a spring baby.


There is something comforting about curling up on the mat with a book, and hot chocolate and enjoying the longer evenings in front of the fire.  Then the winter food is awesome too, good hearty meals with lots of root vegetables, soups and the list goes on.  I will be sharing some of my favourite recipes from time to time so keep an eye out for those.


So as hibernation kicks in for the next 3-4months I will be turning out some little side projects hopefully :).








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...