Wednesday 2 May 2012

happy squeals..

On this frosty morning I have happy squeals echoing around the lounge as my little girl plays in front of the fire, it is just gorgeous :).  I love hearing her little squeals of delight as she discovers something new, by rotating a book in her hand or a wooden puzzle piece.  A babies mind is incredible, how quickly they learn and develop and the pace they learn at in the first year blows my mind...if only adults could learn that quickly! 

It's very cool and I love that I'm able to be a Mum as I did think it may never happen and had prepared myself for that (a blog topic for another day), but I've (we've) been blessed and I thank the Lord daily, for each day is a gift and a blessing from Him.  

So today if you feel stressed, over worked, and ready to pull your hair out and scream at the top of your lungs....STOP/PAUSE.... and be thankful for at least one blessing and refocus.  Then continue on like there is no tomorrow.

Have a blessed day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...