Tuesday 30 October 2012

my new dress...

A few weeks back I was working on a dress for the summer months, I have finally gotten around to photographing it on me...it's taken me longer enough!

I fell in love with this pattern fabric one day when I was on a mission to get something else from Spotlight and so I just had to buy it.

I used a dress that I had in the wardrobe as a guideline for this dress, but technically this has been made from no pattern, just constructed and pinned as I went.  I'm fairly happy with the end result and think I will actually wear it this summer (as most of the time I make things then never wear them), if you ask for a pattern it might take me a while to draw it up ;).

Also excuse those pasty white legs of mine...bring on the summer sunshine asap! I say.

here is the end result, worn with some cork wedged heels,
and red belt I've had for years.  

or worn here with a thin tan belt and my favourite tan leather summer sandals.



my favourite summer sandal....love these!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...