Thursday 11 October 2012

summer time ankle biters...

have you bought yourself a pair of coloured denim jeans for summer? 
what about the latest fad of ankle biters?

I branched out the other day and forced myself to try some on, in this pretty red colour (maybe strawberry red??) 
I rather like them and thought they would be a great transition pair of jeans for those slightly cooler mornings that turns into a hotter day.

Here they are and I will get a good amount of wear out of these I'm thinking!!!  



Once my little girl wakes up we are off on adventures and these pants are the perfect thing to wear to the park for a play on the swings and to enjoy some springtime sunshine.

Have a great weekend, I'm off on a girls weekend away.  
The husbands first night alone with his daughter...it's going to be a fun 2 days for me and a long 2 days for Steve.
I will enjoy the time away though.

1 comment:

  1. I sooo wanted a pair of these but felt like mutton dressed as lamb once I tried them on :( You look sweet in them though, very nice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...