Friday 7 December 2012

christmas baking treats...

I have been procrastinating packing and been baking christmas treats instead...I didn't think I would have time!


My mini chef and I went about making christmas cake this week.
 My first attempt at a christmas cake, we made one large and 9 muffin tin sized cakes.  The larger will be kept for christmas day, and iced with brandy butter icing not the traditional marzipan icing...eeck!! 

My muffin cakes are decorated up for simple gifts to friends for christmas



Our little christmas cakes all gifted up ready to give away!

I love christmas time and baking special little treats for the day, the smell of them cooking is good enough for me.  I had to bake some it wouldn't be christmas with out doing it.

Back to the packing now though!!!

On second thoughts I have to make some of my favourite white chocolate rocky road, and I may even post this recipe.

Then pack!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...