Monday 14 January 2013

welcome 2013...

It's been a while since a blog...the last month has been a whirlwind of events.

1. packing and moving house consumed a bit of time
2. unpacking and rearranging things in the new house
3. Christmas and New Years happened
4. Sister visiting...major HIGHLIGHT!!!
5. Now things are calming down and getting back to the usual routine

So we've moved house and had a HUGE clean out of things we don't need and passed them onto our favourite op-shops around Hamilton so someone else can use the goods we don't need.

As I can not handle very well things out of place...it does drive me slightly nuts! 
I've spent the afternoon trying to unpack the final few boxes and rearrange things into better places/cupboards.  The office was driving me crazy there were boxes still on the floor, and I just had to try to sort them out. 
Although all I think I did was move them from one box to another...hahaha!! At least I felt like I was winning at clearing the floor of boxes.

Tonight I have rearranged my salon studio space so that it is more inviting for my clients and I think I have succeeded with this...yay!
Over the last week I have found some cool older pieces of furniture to put in my salon and I love them.  One was a plant stand to place next to my hair basin for Shampoo's etc to sit on, and the other was a old buffet cabinet for my towels and product.

main salon space, with my new cabinet...love it!

basin area with my plant stand for shampoo to sit on.

All in all we are loving our new house, and don't miss the old house one bit.
I thought I would but nope, loving the new place and Summah loves it, and so does the cat (Austin).
Win, win!

We welcome 2013 with new adventures and a new house.

Looking forward to it! 

Hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...